Customer Service Intern
To provide a valuable learning experience for students desiring customer service experience in a corporate business setting. Under the guidance of the Customer Service Lead, the Business Admin Intern will gain industry experience, acquire and develop their professional skills, and make meaningful networking connections. The Business Admin Intern will learn and subsequently assist with relevant departmental tasks using multiple business interfaces such as Great Plains (Enterprise Resource Planning system), Salesforce.com (Customer Relationship Management system) and Microsoft Office Suite. Successful candidate must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The Business Admin Intern will be exposed, trained and assist with the following department functions for a comprehensive learning experience within the Customer Service and Sales Support industry:
- Sales order entry using Great Plains (Enterprise Resource Planning system).
- Shadow experienced representatives on telephone and electronic communications with customers.
- Extended warranty contract entry using an ERP system.
- Sales support E-mail and chat communication with dealer channel.
- Filter dealer purchase orders.
- Enter warranty registrations into Salesforce.com (Customer Relationship Management system).
- Record relevant correspondence with customers into Salesforce.com for follow-up.
- Assist with data quality clean-up efforts in Salesforce.com.
- Cover the front desk on occasion.
- Other tasks as requested by department Supervisor or Manager.
- Accuracy of data entry points (orders, returns, warranties, etc.)
- Feedback received on customer inquiries and follow up.
- Participation in the accomplishment of departmental goals & objectives.
- Quality Customer Service in all customer interactions.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally.
- Timeliness of accomplishment of daily, weekly, monthly and/or special tasks.
- Pursuing an AA, BA or BS in Business Administration or related field. Candidate must be actively enrolled in school during the Internship.
- General Knowledge of related organization polices
- Medium to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience in an office environment a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must type minimum of 35 wpm accurately.
- Must have professional demeanor with friendly personality.
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely organized.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Outlook.
- Must have intermediate Excel skills.
- Able to communicate in Spanish a plus.
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.