Fespa 2007 (Berlin)
Roland DG Benelux nv:
Fespa 2007 (Berlin)
05-06-2007 until 09-06-2007
NEW VersaCAMM VP-300/540
The Highlight for the Fespa trade show will undoubtedly be the release of the new VersaCAMM series. We will add 2 new extremely performant models to our best selling VersaCAMM: the 76,2cm wide VP-300 and the 137,6cm wide VP-540.
The New VersaCAMM VP Seriesis designed to enhance the productivity of creative professionals everywhere - from marketing departments and retailers to sign shops and screen printers. Featuring a new compact design and numerous upgrades, the new VersaCAMM VP models are making it easier and faster than ever to produce durable, professional-quality signs, banners, billboards, POP displays, labels, decals, vehicle and floor graphics, heat transfers for apparel and more.
"The new VersaCAMM VP is a powerful creative tool that fits into a typical office or retail environment, is easy enough for novice professionals to master, and is packed with performance features," said Yohei Shinomura, Roland DG color product manager. "The VersaCAMM VP Series are designed for versatility, allowing users to express their creativity through a wide variety of graphics applications. Legendary Roland Print&Cut technology allows users to build their businesses by adding new high-impact graphics products that reflect exceptional print quality."
VersaCAMM VP Series Features
- New compact design is tailored for office, shop or retail environments
- Ease-of-use makes the VersaCAMM VP ideal for creative professionals in virtually any business
- Versatile - the VersaCAMM performs as a printer, printer/cutter or standalone vinyl cutter
- Perfect production partner for a wide range of custom graphics applications including outdoor signs, billboards, backlit signs, banners, decals, labels, posters, POP displays, vehicle graphics, apparel decoration and more
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
- Includes Roland VersaWorks 2.2, the latest version of Roland′s powerful, user-friendly RIP software featuring the Roland Color spot color fidelity system and Variable Data Printing
- Fast-drying ECO-SOL MAX ink in 4 colors (CMYK) delivers dense, rich colors, outstanding print quality, superior scratch resistance and 3-year outdoor durability
- Optional media take-up system supporting rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the VP-540 and 12kg (26.46 lbs.) for the VP-300
- Automated maintenance system for hassle-free operation allows immediate printing at any time
Further devices at our stand
The print quality of the Hi-Fi Express 740 is simply amazing.
The Hi-Fi Express FP-740 187.96 cm sublimation printer creates brilliant graphics for a range of applications including flags, banners and other soft signage. Durable, rigid construction, an extended capacity ink delivery system and an impressive maximum print speed of 50,91 m²/hr. make it ideal for high-volume production.
The FP-740 includes an automated front-mounted media take-up system to facilitate precision printing even when unattended.
With a maximum print speed of 45 m²/h, the AdvancedJET AJ-1000 is ideal for high-volume applications including banners, billboards, outdoor signage and other durable graphics. The AJ-1000 produces brilliant six-color (CMYK+LcLm) graphics on both coated and uncoated media, offering superior ink bonding, scratch resistance and alcohol resistance for outstanding outdoor durability. We offer solutions for each type of application, according to our slogan: "Transforming your imagination into reality"
The Camm PRO Series consists of 3 devices: the GX-300/400 and 500 with cutting widths from 737, 1000 up to 1195 mm. The GX Pro includes an optical registration system that automatically recognizes printer crop marks in order to cut out the printed contours. The GX Pro vinyl cutters include Roland CutStudio design software, which functions as plug-in for Corel Draw (12) and Adobe Illustrator and is Windows and Mac compatible.
The SV Series consists of 3 devices with cutting widths from 60mm (SV-8), 250mm (SV-12) and 340mm (SV-15). Ideal for small offices, schools, hobbyists and sign makers, Roland STIKA vinyl cutters offer a great solution for any business, as it is portable. The SV series is delivered with the Roland CutStudio software, which functions as a plug-in for Corel Draw (12) and Adobe Illustrator and is Windows and Mac compatible. Using the Stika Navi software, printed contours can be cut out in an excellent quality.
The ultimate print & cut system for your company will definitely be the ideal solution for your business, combining a photorealistic image quality with precise contour cutting in a 54" device. The XC-540 integrates flawlessly into a new hardware generation and is delivered with the made-to-measure Versaworks Software RIP and the industry′s most advanced cut & print solutions. Especially developed for high-volume production environments, the XC-540 stands out in delivering 6 color CMYKLcLm images, featuring a tri-heating system and advanced media feed and automatic take-up system, and can be upgraded with an optional dryer/blower.
Roland presentations and workshops at Fespa 2007
Together with the presentation the Roland DG′s product range, Roland Staff will present you some interesting Workshops
How to maximize your business in the promotional or design textile industry.
Roland Versaworks Workshop
An introduction to Versaworks and Roland′s new feature Roland Color.
Roland Print&Cut workflow