CAMM-1 PRO GX-500/400/300
Roland DG Benelux, Introduces CAMM-1 PRO Professional Vinyl Cutters
Roland DG Benelux introduces the new CAMM-1 PRO range, the GX-500/400/300 will be distributed from our headquarters in Belgium through our dealer network in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Switzerland.
"Based on 18 years of proven CAMM-1 technology, the CAMM-1 PRO range incorporates several new features, which make it easier than ever to create colorful vinyl graphics for signs, vehicles and many other applications. In addition, every CAMM-1 PRO comes complete with the extended design software CutStudio, this package is developed exclusively for Roland vinyl cutters. CutStudio is a full-featured software package that also performs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. Other significant features include an "automatic four-point registration system" that enables precision contour cutting of digitally printed graphics for even greater visual impact."
CAMM-1 PRO GX-500/400/300 Features:
- Professional, easy-to-use vinyl cutters for signs, vehicle graphics, retail displays and more
- Proven CAMM-1 technology and legendary Roland reliability
- Cutting speeds up to 850mm per second for maximum productivity
- Mechanical resolution of 0.0125mm/step, which guarantees precision results
- Impressive maximum down force of 350 grams for performance with even the thickest materials
- Includes Roland CutStudio, feature-rich design software exclusively developed for Roland vinyl cutter.
- A new optical eye and 4-point registration system allows accurate contour cutting every time
- Easy connection to your computer through USB or serial ports
- Plug-in software for Adobe® Illustrator and CorelDRAW® for a seamless and consistent operating environment
- Accepts a broad range of materials from sand blast to window film
- Available in the following widths GX-500: 1195mm / GX-400: 1000mm / GX-300: 737m
Roland CutStudio Software
The CAMM-1 PRO comes equipped with the latest version of Roland CutStudio, easy-to-use design software. With CutStudio, users can draw or edit circles and curves, add text along an arc, and import photos and graphics in jpg or bmp. In addition, CutStudio allows users to combine rectangles, circles, polygons, lines and curves for more sophisticated graphics.